Thursday 13 September 2012

This just in!

To days afternoon lesson we spent in the little "animal house" where they have all the assistant dogs and lost and found cats. We've had a tour before but today our task was to try and handle and pick up different speceis. I started with a rabbit lol, not much new going on there but was gonna try and get my hands on a degu, but they are way to quick. I had a big lizard (can't remember what breed) on my shoulder, and that was pretty much it. It was quiet the traffic there today as there were some school kids making a visit. Bloody kids running around (lol).
They got all different kinds of animals in there.

Here's from yesterday when we played with their kittens




They tend to like my shoes lol


I tried to get a pic of when these young (wild) ones really spit at you as soon as you become close.

Stay tuned..

No comments: