Saturday 15 September 2012

On my way!

For the first time in my life I feel that I am now where I want to to be that can take me where I want to go in the future.
I've always just been playing around and trying to get by and survive and take or grab whatever I could, just for the sake of it.
I am where I am now cause of years of wondering and serious consideration, and living my life and doing what I am doing for a special purpose.
I've grown a lot over these few years and taking things more seriously. Of course I still have my childish side. I think it's important to know how to have fun and relax as well.

As us all we have our moments and time when we feel down and not so happy and of course I am one of them, but I dare to say that I am happy in my time and life right now. I am where I want to be, I do what I want to do and I am satisfied with who I am and what I want to accomplish in life.

I want to make a different, save and inspire!


The sky is not the limit, You choose your limit.
You choose the right way for you.
YOU choose!
End of the day you are the one who's living it.




Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: