Monday 27 August 2012

I set fire to the rain

Feel I have nothing to say really about the day. Just had some dinner with 2 of my housemates. Went to the supermarket and bought food for the week so should be all set for a while, well for a week anyway lol.
I am so stuffed I'm just sitting on the sofa thinking of things to write.
I haven't really been active today, just been sitting on my a** with my laptop, since it's been raining didn't really feel like going out.

I woke up in the middle of the night (or early morning) by the rain that hit us, and thunder and lighting. I like a nice storm but that was quiet scary when it came down that hard. Any way, I'm ok any way ;)

Tomorrow we just have one lesson, so I finish 12.30. All week, and Friday some of us are off again!




Talk latha.

Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: