Monday 18 April 2011

No title as for now

Guess what!

I am sitting on my couch at home on my day off and have not been disturbed yet!

I actually worked yesterday, which is my day off, and drove all the way to Sheffield which is about 2-3 hours away. One of the girls had rounders, that you can compare to baseball. Good thing it was a nice sunny day as I lay in the sun and almost drifted off lol.

We drove of at 6 in the morning and got back 6 in the afternoon, so a long day it was.


So now I'm off today and tomorrow, and if I am being left in peace I am heading to Stratford upon Avon tomorrow, take 2.


Saturday I also took the same girl down to London for a birthday dinner and I had like 4 hours to kill so I went for some tanning and meet up with Nikki.

I wanted to get some tanning today but the Diesel's run out so have nit been able to go any were. Have to get some groceries now though.


Gonna relax and watch a movie tonight I think. Nothing more exiting in my life at the moment I'm afraid lol.


Over and out

xxRebecca

No comments: