Monday 8 November 2010

Good Morning London!
I am right now sitting in Nikkis room and about to get the f*ck out of here! Ok maybe not that extreme, but in a few hours I will move from London and get a new start some were else.

I got a offer to work and live with a family out in the country to mainly help with the horses, their children and driving which I love. I am very exited since this is what I really need right now, to get out of this city and its people, but also nervous of course cause it is a new start, new place and new people. What I am most nervous and have anxiety about is the journey there. I have a lot of crap so I have to make more then one round, and I hate carrying big and heavy bags. Luckily it's not to far and just a train commute.
(Btw I am really not feeling this post, I have no rhythm or flow what so ever..)

Any who..

I'm going to continue watching Bad girls club now, I've become addicted lol. I really hate the drama and the people and would never live in that sort of environment, but hey it's entertaining.

London I'll miss you!

(I'll be back!)



Talk latha.

Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: