Saturday 6 March 2010

Something important to me!

Hey,
I'm sure most of you have heard or read about the news were a trainer at Sea World got killed by a killer whale.
My mum called me and old me the news (mostly cause I like them whales, and we've been there about 10 years ago), and to be honest my first reaction wasn't "O no, what a tragedy".
No it was "Well I'm not surprised".
It might sound harsh and weird and un human or what ever, but when it comes to human vs. any animal, I am rarely on the human side.
I'm sorry, but what do they expect, didn't they see this coming, eventually?
The attacks has happened before.
Now what I am getting more upset about is that they thinking about to put the 30-year old whale down! I don't understand.

Same thing with pit bull dogs, or fighting dogs some call it. Society, the police or whom ever is doing it, always puts a dog to sleep after it attacks or bites someone.
What people don't seem to understand, is that it is us humans who push and force the animal to behave in a curtain way, in this matter to fight other dogs and be aggressive. They think the best solution is to kill them, or make some breeds illegal. You can train any dog to be aggressive and fight, has nothing to do with the breed.
Of course maybe some dogs are easier to train, but I think it's not the dog or the animal you should get rid of.
It is the human!

"A picture says more then a thousand words. This is not what you should be doing. You should watch an enjoy them in their natural environment"




Here is a link to one of the sites you can read this on.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/02/24/2010-02-24_killer_whale_kills_trainer_at_orlandos_sea_world.html

No comments: