Sunday 21 February 2010

Morning!
Well it does surprise me a bit that my power walk didn't happened actually. I had set the alarm (3 different ones) at 7am.

I woke up sometime in the night and thought I had overslept, but looked at the time and it was just around 4am. There were some guys shouting outside as well that woke me up, and noticed it was raining, and when the alarm hit 7 I thought, mhm maybe not.
Always have these stupid excuses. But I still have to hit town and buy some stuff for 2night, so that I have to do.

I have eaten my good big breakfast anyway. Scrambled eggs with sweetcorn and avocado. And ofcouse my favorite snack, Foxs chunkie cookies.




So now I have just watched the finish of the movie from last night, and now I am gonna start getting ready.

Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: