Saturday 24 October 2009

Good morning!

Still laying in bed, I'm so tired.

Got home at abt 12.30 last night after been at my colleagues house. It was nice but nothing much really, and I was so tired and I didn't wanna miss the last train at midnight, cause otherwise I would not know how to come home.. so left early.

Was really upset on the way home and when I got home, sometimes I don't even know why, something just feels wrong, although I know what was wrong with me last night..


Any who..


Gonna meet the parents today. Think the are already up and about, but gonna meet them late an go and see the O2 Arena, which I haven't been to yet.

And tonight some show/concert at Albert Hall they wanted to see.


So have to get up now and eat some breakfast.


Over and out

xxRebecca

No comments: